Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bonus: Meet Ben



Hello, my name is Ben. It's short for Benjamin. Benjamin Greggory Turner.

Here's me as a baby. That's my mom holding me.

That's my dad playing the guitar there. He and Mommy got in a big fight and got a divorce.

So he left her. He looks sad here.

This is me when I aged up to a toddler. Mommy says that she could tell even then that I was gonna look just like my dad.

After my dad left, my mommy started dating John. She was married to him before she married my daddy. He's my brother Xavier's daddy.


When my daddy died, my mommy was sad. I didn't know why at the time.

That's me on the floor playing with Cuddles. My mommy is sad and John is making her feel better. They were engaged when this happened.

There's me playing with Cuddles again. Mommy took me to the graveyard alot. I didn't know why then. I liked playing in the shade of the tree. Now I know that that's where my daddy is buried.

Even though my mommy was sad, she still had decided to marry John even before my daddy died. Here they are at their wedding.

Then everybody aged up at once. Here is me! I'm finally a kid. No more crib!
Mommy says I look just like my dad.

Mommy still gets sad alot. I think I remind her of my daddy.

That's my brother, Xavier, in the background. My step-dad, John, is running after my mommy. They had a fight last night. Xavier tried to tell me it wasn't a fight, but I wasn't born yesterday.

Sometimes I think my step-dad doesn't like me.

So here I am, getting ready to go to school. The house is quiet this morning. I was going to ask Mommy for help with my homework, but the door to her room was locked.

That's okay I guess. I'm used to doing things on my own around here.

2 comments: