Tuesday, May 8, 2012

104: The 15 Sisters

Jonah

warning: Adult language and situations, bad jokes, and some creative censoring if I do say so myself

(btw, the forum version is different)

(While Marie is over at Armand's house...)
"You're early." Kaiti says as she walks into the dance club, 'Step by Step', and finds me leaning on a table.

I shrug and say, "Eh, I had nothing else planned. You realize you are too?" I say casually. I'd finally gotten Kaiti to meet me somewhere for a date.

She merely smiles in response to my question.

"Oh! I haven't had a chance to tell you! I finally got out of my brother's place and bought a house. Nothing too fancy. It's ... cozy." I grin a little, wondering how she'll react to what I have to say next. "Maybe I could give you a tour tonight?"

She throws me a sly look and answers, "Maybe." 

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. I'd expected an outright no. And is that a challenge? As in, maybe you will or maybe you won't?

"Oh," she says suddenly, "your eyes are golden. I'd thought I must've been remembering wrong. They're so unusual."

"I hope that's a good unusual and not a bad one." I say with a small smile.

"It's a good unusual when you smile." she says with a smile of her own.

"Well, that's good then." I say. Then I add, "And just so I don't forget to tell you, you look... intoxicating tonight."

Her eyebrow raises, "Intoxicating?"

"Indeed. In fact, the longer I stare the more inebriated I become. I don't even need a drink."

"Hm. Well, I would like one."

"Alright."

I feel mildly ridiculous holding this flimsy little glass in my hand, but the drink tastes good at least.

Kaiti gets a playful gleam in her eyes as she says, "Jonah, you do realize I'm too young for you?"

I do a mock-scoffing expression before I answer, "Of course not! I was only, what, in high school when you were born?"

She nods, "Mhm. Maybe college."

"Nah."

"It could be true."

"I didn't go to college." I grin and wink at her.

She looks, for a second, like she wants to slap me. I laugh and wonder at her actual age.

"Look. I'm younger than your father. You're old enough to be drinking that. Isn't that good enough?" I ask.

She looks at me with an unreadable expression and bites her lip.

"Kaiti Dare, are you breaking up with me already?" I chuckle.

"No." is her simple answer. She brings her drink to her lips and I ask her to wait a sec so I can propose a toast.

"I realize it's a tiny bit late for this, but at any rate: to only being as old as you feel." I say and she smiles in response. We clink our glasses together. I turn mine so that I drink from where her glass touched it. She watches me do it over the rim of hers, her eyes smiling.

"Ever the charmer, aren't you, Jonah?" she asks cryptically.

"I'm sure I have no idea what you mean." I respond with a shrug.

She points to my glass. "Nice trick."

I chuckle and say, "You liked that, huh?"

She shakes her head a little like she's thinking 'you're incorrigible' while smiling and biting her lip.

"Oh, hey! I just remembered. And I wanted to remember this."

She giggles a tiny bit and says, "What did you want to remember?"

"There's this meteor shower thing tonight." I check my watch. 2am. Good time for it too I heard. "Something about 15 sisters or something."

She laughs louder this time and asks, "The seven sisters?"

I finish off my drink and point to her with the empty glass, "That's the one." I take her glass from her after she finishes hers. Then I reach down, get her hand and lead her out to a back garden. "Let's go see if we can see anything."

She plops down on the ground.

"You do realize our view is blocked by a giant rock, don't you?" I ask her as I sit next to her anyway.

"Doesn't matter. We need to look up!" she says as she jerks her head skyward.

She's in a goofy mood.

 Oldest trick in the book, but I can't resist I think as I "casually" place my hand on hers as I "lean back".

"Should've seen that one coming." she says, and I see her grin in the dark.

I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Too long.

 I quickly lean in while simultaneously pulling her towards me and point to the sky. "Look! There goes one! And another!" Suddenly the sky is full of shooting stars. I keep pointing to them.

"Yes, Jonah, I see them." she says patiently. I feel like a kid.

"Okay, so if you see one, you get a wish." I say. "We must get a billion wishes or something now, right?"

She giggles. "I guess so." She continues to look up at the sky and asks, "What do you wish for, Jonah?"

I'm no longer looking at the sky, but how her eyes twinkle from the meager light coming through the bar windows.

"You." I finally answer.

I halt her exasperated sigh by leaning in and claiming her lips. At least she's not exasperated about this. And this is a good sign: I have to hold her up I think as I reach my other hand up to hold her face to mine. Then I just go ahead and let her rest her head back on my arm as I thoroughly explore her mouth.

I am ecstatic! Finally!


I've been told I'm a good kisser. I'd worried I'd gotten too much out of practice. Doesn't look like it. Especially with that moan she just did.

There's a tap on the glass of the window behind us. It's the bartender reminding us they're closing up soon. I turn and nod to him without releasing her.

When I turn back to her, my voice sounds husky as I say, "Come home with me tonight, Kaiti."

She nods as she works on catching her breath.

After showing her the downstairs living area, I ask, "So, what do you think?"

"You're right. It is cozy. The perfect little bachelor pad." she answers.

"I don't know about perfect. It gets so quiet here. I miss the noise of my brother's house. Sometimes. .... I wish it were a little louder here sometimes."

"Oh, Jonah. Do you get lonely?" she asks and starts running her fingers through my hair.

That's just a little too perfect. She's up to something. I suppose I can play along.

"Very." I answer and wonder how long it's going to be before I can't stand it anymore and kiss her.
I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer. She smiles a little and lightly pushes me away. What is she playing at?

"Kaiti, why push me away?" I ask as I drop my hands. 

She shrugs. "Dunno really. Felt like it at the moment." She stares at my mouth and bites her lip.

"Do you frequently do what you feel like doing at the moment?" I ask, wondering what she's thinking.

"When I'm tipsy I do."

"And you wanted to push me away?"

"I want to keep you guessing." she says and blushes slightly.

Ah hah.

She grins a little, and I wonder what she's up to now.


 Holy shit! I think now as she takes me by surprise, not an easy feat. It takes me a moment before I can steady us so that we don't fall over onto my hardwood floors. Her fingers claw at my shirt. I get the message, and I'm not wasting any more time.


 I lean over a little, put my arm behind her knees, and pick her up.

"Wait a sec!" she says and acts like she's trying to get free.

"Nope." I make like I'm going to drop her. She gasps and holds tight to my neck while I chuckle.

"Hang on a minute!" she asks again.

"No, you hang on." I say as I climb the stairs with her. I'm vaguely aware that the sun is starting to come up.

We make it up to the bedroom, and it's finally my turn to bite that lip. She moans and tries to pull my hair out of my scalp. I'm glad she's stopped asking me to wait a minute, because I'm determined to finally have this woman.

I moan as I go exploring. The choker necklace is the first thing to go. It gets in the way. In fact, everything she has on just gets in the way I think as I remove every article of clothing she has on.

She shoves away from me and casually walks over to the bed. Then she watches me as I remove my clothes now.


Kaiti Dare is on my bed. I think absentmindedly. And she's starting to look impatient.

"Jonah," she says with warning in her voice, "get your ass over here."

I grin, unable to resist saying, "Just my ass?"

She actually growls at me! Then she starts to make like she's going to get up and drag me over to the bed. Oh, we can't have that. Stay right there, Kaiti.


 "No, no. No need to get up." I say as I tackle her onto her back.

Her surprised gasp is cut short when I toy with that lower lip again. She has the most beautiful mouth. And nose. Eyes. Neck. I think as my kisses trail lower.


She gasps out my name when I start playing with first one, then her other nipple. There are a few moments when I worry she's going to scalp me due to her pulling on my hair so hard. I run my hand up and down her thigh, then circle around her leg to enter her with two of my fingers. Holy fuck, she's wet. 

Her breathing gets ragged as I my fingers slowly move in and out of her, my thumb supplying its own pleasurable service. I revel in listening to her gasp for breath and watching her moan and bunch the sheets up in her fists.

"Shit, Jonah! Take me now!" she suddenly screams.

I look up at her and chuckle, but don't change what I'm doing. 

She starts begging. I can't take it anymore.


"Better?" I ask her. She whimpers in response. Damn, I've needed this.


I move us so that she's pressed back up against the headboard. I have to pull her arm off of my back before her nails draw blood. She's something between a wolverine and a badger with those claws. She sounds more like a crazed squirrel with all the racket she makes.

I'm glad I live more in the country now with all the noise she's making. She growls at me when I hold her hands down on the mattress. I can't help but grin back at her before I'm again distracted by the delicious feel of being her being enveloped around me. She fights hard against my grip on her hands while she, amazingly, gets louder. Come on, baby I think as I watch her whole being tense up before I find my own release. As I do, she leans down and bites me on the shoulder ... hard.Shit, I love this woman.

Afterward, she rolls onto her stomach, looks at me and smiles. I'm thoughtful as I run my hand up and down her back.

"How old are you, Kaiti?" I finally ask.

She smiles again. "Twenty-five."

Shit!

Wondering why I groaned, she asks, "Why? How old are you?"

"Old."

"Answer the question with an age, Jonah. Your age." she says sternly.

I smile in response. "Thirty-eight."

"Hm." is all she says.

"You are too young for me." I say sadly.

"Bit late for that, wouldn't you say?" she says with laughter in her voice. 

We get quiet for a while, and I watch as she sleeps.

I eventually leave her sleeping form and go take a shower. When I get out of the shower, I get hungry and make some waffles.

Well, I wasn't quite in high school when she was born. Still. And hm... John is ten years older than Elena. So is thirteen really that much different? Thirteen... that's when things really started getting fun for Greg and me. I've been chasing skirts for twenty-five years? Well, I guess I won't count those years I was engaged to Eva. But still...

"That smells good." I suddenly hear Kaiti say from behind me.
I turn around, smile, and check the waffles before I saunter over to her. She's wearing a shirt of mine that I meant to throw out. It shrunk in the wash.

"That shirt looks better on you than it ever did on me."

"Well, you owe me a shirt seeing as how you ripped mine." she says with one eyebrow cocked.

I laugh and ask, "I did?"

She nods before she says sadly, "I should probably better go."

"What?! Why?!" I ask, shocked.

"Well, that's what you expect, right?" she asks, biting that lip again.

 The oven dings, I go get the waffles out, lay them on the counter and turn to her to say, "What kind of assholes have you dated, Kaiti?"

Sorrow momentarily crosses her face before she quickly covers it up. "Um..." she says.

My heart goes out to her. "Why in hell did you think I wanted you to leave?"

"You got out of bed."

"I wanted a shower, then I got hungry." I say, trying not to laugh at her ridiculous notions.

"Oh."

 "No. Stay. Stay all day if you want. Stay forever. Move in with me." I quickly jump from one idea to the next before I feel the thrill of asking her to move in. I'm not the least bit nervous about any of it. I hope she isn't either.

"I'm sorry I bit your shoulder." she whispers out of nowhere and tries to rub away the bite mark.

 I can't help but laugh now as I say, "I'll wear it like a badge of honor." I keep hold of her hand as I lean back to look into her beautiful eyes. "Move in with me. I mean it. Please?" I say with little pauses between each of the sentences.

She bites her lip and just stands there looking at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I must say, that was interesting writing a scene like that from inside Jonah's head.

Oh, and I MUST include this pic that didn't make it into the story. I have to lol when I consider how ridiculous I feel that I needed to do it this way:


 Creative if nothing else, right? Hahahahahahahahahaahaha! )

2 comments:

  1. Creativity is the most important thing .... after imagination :)

    Maybe Jonah really can settle? Kaiti will move in with all of her baggage I am almost positive, just not sure when. ^_^

    ReplyDelete