Saturday, December 1, 2012

90: Growing up is hard to do

(originally posted 03/29/2012)

(I had the best time today aging up nearly everyone.)

(This update is a little dry. Sorry for that. I basically just wanted to show them all grown up now.)


Marie decided to dye her hair blonde again. Unfortunately, she had the bleach-like colorant in too long, and she went a little more blonde than she expected. I kinda like it though.


(Okay, this is the PERFECT combo of John and Elena. Very happy.)

My little artist isn't so little anymore. Xavier grew his hair out.


Ben looks more and more like his father every day.


I suppose everyone has to get older sometime. Even me.


Armand and Marie's graduation ceremony is tomorrow. They may have broken up, but we still see him quite alot. He doesn't stick around if Dawson is over at the same time, however.


(This is from before the game crashed one time. I couldn't get him and his older brother over to the house. At any rate, when he was in another neighborhood, he looked like this as well so I'm pretty confident he'll be the same.)

We see Dawson more frequently nowadays since he and his girlfriend broke up. I guess he has more time on his hands for friends now.


I got another wear out of my dress. I'm so proud of Marie. She was voted "Most Likely to Save the World."


I guess Armand's mother couldn't keep him from wearing that ridiculous hat.


Marie is going to stay at home with us for a while. I'm glad.


Get this: Marie and Armand were talking after the ceremony when Armand's DAD, Marcel, comes over and starts flirting with her. ... That's his wife in the background. Marie put a stop to that real quick.


Oh my goodness, this can't be the same Lee that was at Marie's party, can it? I guess it is.


And here's her evil twin, Lea.

(Lee and Lea... the game did that not me.)


I'm so glad Xavier got out of the house to go visit that girl. I was getting worried he was going to go hermit on me and live in that loft room his whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment