Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Queen of Denial!


Happy birthday Queen of Denial!


Warning: picture heavy
 
I'm sad to say I don't remember the exact day I started this story, and I did a copy/paste thing on the forum so it's a mess. BUT I know I started it sometime in the beginning of September.

It's come a long, long way and I hope to never finish it. No way could I totally abandon Elena.

The beginning.
 
Greg

John




















Andy breaks up with Marie.

Yes, looney made it in!


Marie and Armand

John depressed


Okay, this kinda brings a tear to my eye now, but I'm a little emotional today.



Elena driving herself to the hospital to deliver Ben.


Greg's other son, Demarco, denies all the pranks he's pulled.

Tate's tombstone



The man has nice teeth!
 










Be very careful with whom you chat.




That's Greg and Sylvia kissing in the background.








Greg hears Elena ask John to go steady.

John asks Elena to marry him.

 breaking Laurie's heart

hearing of Greg's death

cracking up


They've got Xavier!


Marian's first role.


Elena's been abducted!







Guess who's the pizza delivery guy!

safe

trying to recover

saying goodbye



Elena in this pic looks familiar for some reason....





Ugh, the ugly blue suit. LOL




whoa!


and the blog is born...


















What a year! Thank you to everyone who's ever taken an interest in this now multi-headed hydra of a story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment