Monday, September 17, 2012

32: Sappy Surprise



(originally posted on 10/19/2011)

The Honeymoon


(I was not about to let them stay in a tent their whole honeymoon.)
Here we are at our lovely honeymoon suite at El Simhara.

Me: You act like you want me to kiss you.
Greg: Don't you dare start that now. Even with the entry into the mile-high club, that was a LONG flight.
Me: FlightS.
Greg: Which only made it worse. Now, too much talking.

Me: Okay.

So I move to kiss him on the cheek, planning on walking off like he did me before.


Just as I go to kiss him, his head turns faster than lightning. Dang he's quick. My eyes pop open. Then they close. Oh well, can't win em all. Besides, can this really be called losing?


Greg: I don't wanna hear any more about you trying to..


Me: Oh, I don't know. We could go see the pyramids first. Or maybe visit the market. I've always wanted to see the sphinx.
Greg: Elena...
Me: What?

Greg: Do you really want to go see the pyramids? We could spend the day shopping? Maybe go...
Me: No, really, that can wait I guess.
Greg: But we'll have more time for that later tonight. We could go do those things now if that's what you really want to do...

Darn him. I pounce.


Greg: I'm so glad you convinced me to stay in today.
Me: You are WAY too smug.
Greg laughs: I love you.

So, that's pretty much gives you an idea of the first day of our honeymoon. The next day the explorer bug hits me.


Here's a cute pick of Greg... in his jammies while exploring a pyramid.


I hate to laugh at his fear...but for once it's nice to have someone else being scared besides me.


The next day, Greg still in his jammies. He convinced me to stay in again.

He won't stop tickling me.

Me: Greg, quit it! Stop! I can't stand it.

He just laughs and keeps going until I can't breathe.


Me: Greg, please. Quit it! I'm going to faint!


Greg: Well, if you're planning on fainting I can think of a better way to make you faint.


I have to say I like this better than being tickled. However, he stops kissing me for a sec and then just looks at me.


Me: What?
Greg: I love you.
Me: I love you, too.
Greg: No, I REALLY love you.

Isn't it great that that can still give me butterflies?

Me: Aw, Greg. You're the sweetest, most wonderful husband a girl could want.
Greg: So I'm sweet, huh?

Uh oh.

Me: Er.. yes..

Why is he grinning that impish grin of his?


Greg: Not as sweet as you.
He says finally after dragging me in here. hmm.. I know that look.


Greg: The real question is.. where is the sweetest spot?
Me: Well, maybe you should try and find it...
Greg: I don't know. That could take a while.
Me: We've got time.

....time....


Later, we're just sitting in bed real quiet.

Greg says all of a sudden: Let's make a baby.

Do what?


The he starts kissing me again before I can answer, but I try to anyway.

Me: Greg.... Greg.... I .... don't know... about that... right now.


This is going to have to be discussed.


Erm... later I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment