Thursday, September 6, 2012

28: Welcome to the Land of Cheese!



(originally posted on 10/13/2011)


Greg: You silly, beautiful woman. How on earth could you POSSIBLY think I didn't want you?

I think I was really starting to lose it. I mean, there was John moving on with Raquel, and I wasn't moving on at all. I'm so relieved.


I really love him. Now I'm starting to feel all gooey inside. This could get corney real fast.


Me:Oh hell, come here you.


Greg: You've made me the happiest man in the world.





Soooo.... things were getting a little sappy so I ask him to dance.


He's getting to be a better dancer. Slightly. Then I see someone walk up out of the corner of my eye.


It's Betty again.

Betty: I just wanted to personally congratulate you two on your upcoming (snort) marriage.
Greg: Thanks, Betty.
Betty: You're very welcome. You two deserve each other.

We go back to dancing.

Oh no. The Lou, Lou, Skip to my Lou dance is really catching on.


Me: Please don't do that dance.
Greg: What? I saw that other guy doing it and I thought it looked fun.

I try hard not to laugh. I really need to teach him some better moves.


Greg: Don't get too tired dancing. In fact, wanna go home right now? Or just run off to the bathroom real quick?

Ok, what is it about public woohoo that makes me go weak in the knees? I gotta fight back somehow.


So I merely mention something to him that makes him have to go and hold on to the window sill. Hehe. He nearly carries me out of there he's in such a rush to get home.


Greg: So where do you want to go on our honeymoon?
Me: It doesn't matter.
Greg: No, really, where do you want to go?
Me: Wherever you want to go.
Greg: Tell me.
Me: I told you. I have no preference.
Greg: Paris?
Me: Eh, too crowded.
Greg chuckles: I thought you said it didn't matter. (he pauses) China?
Me: No.
Greg: Oh yeah....erm, no I guess not.
Me: Maybe some other time, I have unfinished business there, but not for our honeymoon.
Greg: Well, lady Cleopatra, want to go to Egypt?
Me: That sounds better than the other choices.
Greg: Great. Now what was that about what you said at Leo's?


I suddenly decide to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Me: You act like you want me to kiss you.
Greg: Yes, dangit.
Me: And what if I don't?


Greg leans over me: What do you mean 'what if I don't'
I smile: Well, as I recall, there were plenty of times that you drove me flat crazy. So now it's your turn.
Greg: You little...

He tries to kiss me, and I deftly avoid him. I laugh; he growls.

Greg: You little minx!
I laugh, and still avoid him.


Greg: Why are you DOING this to me? It's not fair.
Me: It's perfectly fair.

He thinks that because I'm talking I'm paying less attention. Nope, still hasn't got me yet.

I continue: Now it's YOUR turn to get aggravated.
I smile.
Greg: Hmm, I bet there's one thing you didn't count on...

I warily watch him. What is he up to?


Greg: Who says I'm just going after your mouth?

Oh crap. I didn't count on that. Drat.... oh...no not the earlobe!


Oh I give up. I should've known. Still... I'll be better next time. He still hasn't gotten payback for all he did.


Well.... payback can wait.
...


He looks way too smug.

No comments:

Post a Comment