Saturday, September 15, 2012

31: Greg and Elena's Wedding



(originally posted on 10/18/2011)

Sunday


So here I am again. At the wedding chapel. So many memories. I haven't been here since my wedding to John. That was a very sad day for Greg. I'm surprised he wanted to have it here. He claims he does so he can destroy those bad memories and replace them with good ones. I didn't think about how being here would affect me. Sigh. I guess I should start getting things set up.


There isn't much that needs doing so I have some time on my hands. So, I sit to play on the piano. I stink at it.

Also, I decided on not wearing a white dress so I went with this violet one. I just thought I'd already gone the white dress route so this time I'm going to wear my favorite color.

I really need to get in a better mood.

(By the way, I just wanted to include an aerial veiw of the chapel. It's incredibly simple. I recently added bathrooms, but the male/female doors going into the chapel itself are a little tacky. I hope they didn't really show up as I was too lazy to fix them during the wedding.)


Things happily get better when more people show up and then Greg arrives.

Greg: You ready?
Me: Of course!

Neat, more butterflies.


Greg: Oh, and if I forget to tell you, you look especially beautiful today, and I love you.
Me: Greg, you're such a sweetie. I love you, too. And of course you look hot in that tux.

He just smiles, and we go stand under the wedding arch.


(I wanted to include this pic since he actually came. This is Greg's son by Betty, Demarco. Lucky boy inherited Greg's pretty green eyes.)

(Okay... introductions some more. From left to right.. let's see if I can remember them all. Across the bottom there is Armand's (Marie's boyfriend) mom, Naomi(She wasn't actually invited, but she's an ok wedding crasher). Then there's Brook and Raquel (thinking about herself, of course) that you know. The little blonde girl is Armand's little sister and I DID forget her name. Then there's Demarco, as earlier. The guy with the blonde ponytail is Armand's dad... um, I think I forgot his name too. Then the dude with the brown hair is Mason Creek. The teen next to him with the brown hair is ... um.. I think his name is Gaston Dutiel, but I'm not positive. He goes to school with Marie, obviously, and they're friends. The blonde on the far wall I forget her name, but she was getting on my last nerve later as she kept trying to dance with Greg when it was time for the first dance thingy.)


Time for more snap-happy moments!

Awww, Greg looks so happy!


I'm a married woman again.


(Almost a zoom-shot of the last one. I couldn't resist.)




The start of a new life together.


Please don't cry, oh please don't cry.


(I still don't get why some sims get the frowny face at weddings. Maybe they're over-emotional?)


So, Greg and I are married. I hope this turns out ok. He certainly has no doubts, but I've been down this road before. I guess I'll just take it one day at a time. I know I love him, and I know he's not perfect and I still love him. I know he loves me. He's never given up on me. Oh, I'm so happy!


I let Greg cut the cake. It's so sweet! There are butterflies flying around him as he does it. *tear* I guess butterflies are our thing now.


We each get a slice and sit down. (Something I never got to do at my own wedding.... the only bite of cake I got was the one my husband fed to me... and I glared at him the whole time. If he'd shoved that thing in my face ooo I'd probably have walked out in a bridezilla-like huff. lol)

Me: See, this was better than going to the justice of the peace, right Greg?
Greg: Definately. And this time definately under better circumstances, especially considering I love you.

That would've been almost romantic if he hadn't have been saying that with a mouth half-full of food. Sigh. Gotta work on that I guess.


After finally getting that blonde woman out of the way that I barely know, Greg and I get ready for our first dance. Sigh. Elena Turner. EST. estimated? Ugh, what is it with me and initials? Oh well. Mrs. Greg Turner. Mrs. Turner. Happy sigh.


Um, I think there's a problem with the bathroom. Funny, since there wasn't one at all when John and I got married. Armand's dad pees himself and Demarco laughs ... all before we even start dancing. The place pretty much clears out. It doesn't stop Greg and I though.(and it looks like Demarco is evil?)


Greg is turning into a great dancer. He's makes adorable facial expressions at me as we dance.


Well, we have the floor to ourselves. People are disguested by the pee. Oh well. We have to leave soon anyway to catch our flight to El Simhara.


Demarco and Armand's sister don't seem to mind.


Greg: Are you happy?
Me: Yes, of couse. Are you?
Greg: This is only the best day of my life.


Me: It'll only get better.
Greg: If you say so, but I don't see how.

Time to catch our flight! What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment