Wednesday, August 1, 2012

1: The Beginning

[5-26-2016: Please be patient with the pathetic writing in the beginning. As I edit the blog, I hear in my mind the sound of a cat coughing up a hairball. What IS interesting is watching my style develop as the chapters go on.]

I'm copying this story from the forum to the blog so that I can have it here. I think things are easier to read from the blog anyway.

(originally posted before 9/26/2011 -- I made a thread then copied from that thread to another thread on 9/26)
In Sims1 I was really into posting stories. In Sims2 my stories were too racy to be put anywhere but in my game . Well, now I'm gonna try my hand at telling a story in a forum [well, I did anyway], if for nothing else keeping track for myself. So, here goes.

I'm going to put the pic first and the story for that pic under it because it helps me to go with the old way of looking at it.

Incidentally, this is in Stw402's Champs Les Sims base game 'hood that I FINALLY got to work after much trying. (try clicking on the save file) http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3218005
 



I'm Elena Schwartz. I'm bit of a coward, and I'm always worried about falling all over myself, like in this pic, but right now I'm worried that I'm here all alone and I know absolutely nobody.


So, I decide since I'm also a vegetarian that I need to get some supplies to get my own garden. So I go to the nectary and I happen to meet Greg Turner inside the front door. We really hit it off! 



Um, is he looking at my chest? Men.


This is my cute little house. My one and only complaint about it is the bedroom is a little too small. I think I'm going to have to get rid of the dresser to make room for a larger bed--an absolute necessity. But, first I need to work on making some money.

I won't bother with pics for this part of my life. I get a job at the hospital, and I suck at it. The first day of work I knock out everyone in the ER with gas intended for the patient. (ugh)
Erm, there is a little problem with kids getting to school late. There's no bus? wha? Ok, Elena to the rescue. I'm adopting a toddler and aging her to child immediately.


cute. Anyway, I name her Marie, and as soon as the whole bus problem is solved off she's going to boarding school. Oh, and btw, arg, I still can't get a bigger bed. The bedroom is small so I get us bunk beds for a bit.

Here she is. She's cute. Athletic and brave, she'll do fine in boarding school. Time to age up!

The school bus arrives....for just her. Everyone else still taxis, bikes, or drives their parents' cars. I guess I'll need to wait until Monday to see what happens next before sending her off. (Today is Friday). I don't know why she's not in the pic. Maybe I took it too late and she had just hopped on the bus. As she aged, she got the snob trait. I guess that'll help her in school as well? Oh well.
I work on my skills a little. A week has gone by and all I've done is work, work, work. So, I decide to drop in on an old friend...

Only to find out that HE'S MARRIED??? He wasn't when I met him last weekend. Apparently, this guy gets around. He got this woman, Betty, pregnant and they had a shotgun wedding yesterday. She's not too happy to meet me. Greg is happy to see me, though.

He drags me into the bathroom while Betty is talking to their roommate, Royal. At first, she wasn't in there, but she heard me giggling and walked in on us getting more friendly. Hey! don't judge me! I'm upset that he got married right under my nose and I told him so. He told me that he still has feelings for me, and that he never intended for his used-to-be ex-girlfriend to have wound up preggers. Then he kisses me, and can't stop. I must be good at this. Well, then, as you can see, SHE walks in. He just peeps at her and keeps going.

Greg: Just ignore her. She got what she asked for. I married her. I don't love her.

Great, now she's trapped in the bathroom with us, and unwanted spectator. So, we go out into their living room to talk some more. Marie is out of school and read the note that I was here, so she arrives.

Betty follows us out and slaps Greg around. That just ticks me off. She tricks him into marrying her, and then expects him to be faithful? hah!
Oh, and that's Marie talking to their roommate, Royal. Royal Flush. What was the maker thinking? Anyway, he's a total goober.
Greg just makes a face at Betty and pulls me into his arms again. I'm starting to think that he's using me? But, I'm mad. He was supposed to be MY guy. So, I let him.

Betty: Greg! That's it! First of all, you sleep on the couch all the time and now you're kissing this strumpet! Apparently our child would be better off without you as a father! This is it! I'm out!
Greg looks only a little bummed. I'm having fun, but I'm slightly peeved she called me a strumpet. A strumpet? She's the one who got pregnant! And who uses the word 'strumpet' anyway?

Whoa! Royal wastes no time in proclaiming his affection for Betty. He tells her that he adores her. She takes the flowers, but apparently she's still shaken up about Greg, and she leaves. Marie cries a little. Hmm, maybe not the best idea to subject a child to all this broken family drama stuff. Monday can't come too soon.

Greg also doesn't waste any time, and I'm simply swept off my feet. He's sweet, but I wonder if I should continue with this relationship.

Maybe I AM a 'strumpet'. Oh man! I just used that word. Does 'home wrecker' sound better? mmm...probably not. I honestly came over just to visit, but when I found out he was married I wanted revenge. Yeah, I need to get out of this. "Chicken." I tell myself.

So, I go to a bar. Marie is outside doing her homework. I met this guy...um...well, I forgot his name. I think it's John? Anyway, he's nice to talk to. (and to look at!) He talks about his girlfriend alot, and how things just work for them. It was nice to just talk to somebody. He told me that yes, it probably was a good idea to leave and I'm not a chicken. I trip on my way back over to the bar and he catches me. I couldn't help but notice how strong he is. We talk some more and I go home in a better mood.

Well, I don't have pics for this part, of course, but Betty winds up marrying Jean Luc (yes, the infamous Jean Luc). AND Greg really does get around. He got another girl pregnant. Somebody named Lindy. Oh, but Betty still blames me for her divorce. I feel sorry for Jean Luc...that woman has some serious baggage.

5 comments:

  1. ^_^ Fun... what an interesting beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure is a Sim soap opera if I ever did see one. Interesting though but I think Elena is getting in way over her head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elena jumps right into it, doesn't she? :) Read on... it gets a little crazier, then a lot crazier, then nice, then crazy again. LOL
      This story is my baby. Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! It gets very involved from here on out. :)

      Delete