Sunday, August 5, 2012

4: Marie Goes to School

(originally posted before 9/26/2011)

It's Monday night, and he's invited me over to his house when he gets off work.
He's....a cop?!? cool.


A traffic cop actually. He says it's just one step further to his dream job in the Sims Intelligence Agency.


I guess it's good that there are people out there willing to be in law enforcement. I'd be too much of a coward, so I guess it's good that I'm just a bed pan cleaner--though that does require a certain type of bravery-ew.
John: Elena! You wouldn't believe the craziness I had to deal with today! This guy was impersonating a fine dining delivery driver when actually he was a thief! It's great to be home finally, and even better that you're here. It was a looooong day.


Er...yeah..let's just say he feels better now. And.....I think I'm falling in love with the guy.

Back at home...
I think Marie is getting revenge at me for sending her to boarding school tomorrow. I don't know what her big deal is. She's going to the same school that John went to. She'll have a great time with a whole bunch of other athletic kids. (and is that Garnier Nutrisse in the shower?)

Well, I go back home since she IS still at home and needs an adult there.
The next morning I give her a going away gift. Her face just lights up! Of course, I don't know about the awaiting prank so I feel a little guilty. I gave her a pretty yellow butterfly that I caught yesterday on my way home from work. It can be her dorm room pet.


Bye, Marie! Have fun!

(this screenshot wouldn't load)
Then I find out about the prank. Great, yellow hair. Sigh.


She calls me from school to say that she's sorry about the shower thing, and that she's learned "there's no I in team--who knew?". I'm glad she's doing fine.
Whoops! Almost missed the carpool!

No comments:

Post a Comment